So it goes without saying that it takes some hard graft for a new linky to make its mark. Perseverance is key. As is a good concept for a link-up, which I hope this one is.
School Run Colours is about swapping the car for a walk/jog/run/scoot/bicycle/skateboard/bus for the school run or anywhere else you can. And about appreciating colours that surround us when doing so. It is about finding inspiration in those colours.
The lovely Merlinda from Glimmer of Hope did link up last week, and I was delighted to share her stunning School Run Colours.
As for this, my second School Run Colours, I offer you a haiku inspired by the photo I took on the way back home after I had dropped J off at school.
Emeralds in green chains adorn
Now the bit about the linky rules:
1) Please link up only one post, new or old, per week.
2) Please add the School Run Colours badge displayed below to your post.
3) Follow me, your host, on twitter @vaichin and use the hashtag #SchoolRunColours when sharing your posts on social media. I will retweet your posts if you mention me in your tweets.
4) I will be pinning all linked up posts to my Pinterest board School Run Colours. It would be great if you could follow the board.
5) Last, but by no means the least, please visit and comment on your host's post, and at least 2 other posts. We all know that the only way linkys work is when we share the love.I will be here every Wednesday morning at 7o'clock with new #SchoolRunColours. The linky will stay open till the following Tuesday 6pm. I hope you will join me with your own #SchoolRunColours.
Grab the #SchoolRunColours badge: